Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys and Girls, I’m not much of a sunshine pumper or the rah rah type,……. but things are shaping up for

The DAMN TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS to kick some A**!!!!!!!

We are on FIRE recruiting, and it’s gonna just get better and better.

I hope all of y’all have a GREAT WEEKEND and GO BIG FREAKING ORANGE!!!
showmethemoney-jerrymaguire.gif

Is this taunting, @mrMet?

I believe just yesterday you were praising the Titans for going out of their way (without any direct provocation at all) to rubber stamp some Memphis Grizzlies' blowhard's stupid self-destructive attack on Vols fans. The Titan's didn't have enough sense not to self-identify with it when no one even mentioned the Titans.

Are they going to "Amen" this new crap coming out of Memphis? You see the effect the Titan frontman created. I immediately thought of him and them when I saw this. Not my fault. The Titans deliberately created a paired association. Just had to run the mouth.
To be fair, I openly said yesterday I do not and have not ever liked nor rooted for the grizzlies. I also have no clue who the doc Holliday guy is

To be fair, I openly said yesterday I do not and have not ever liked nor rooted for the grizzlies. I also have no clue who the doc Holliday guy is
I am just telling you how I was affected by seeing someone associated with the Titans approvingly quote and second a Grizzlies bruh ridiculing Vols fans yesterday, followed by seeing this unprovoked stupidity today. It's a paired association (Titans snark and Grizzled snark) that would otherwise have never occurred to me. Instead, it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the diss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
That ain't nobodies business..if I read that right, he was an adult, so if that is what he wants his family can sit and spin.

They probably have totally rejected her all along, so this is what is going to happen every time.
But it would be THEIR business? Which they chose to share and after it’s in public domain, the PUBLIC is free to opine.

PROBABLY rejected a grown woman dating their minor child and like all infatuated young minds, he chose that over them. Not talking about charging her with a crime, but it’s sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back