Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just telling you how I was affected by seeing someone associated with the Titans approvingly quote and second a Grizzlies bruh ridiculing Vols fans yesterday, followed by seeing this unprovoked stupidity today. It's a paired association that would otherwise have never occurred to me. Instead, it was the first thing I thought of.
Who’s associated with the titans the quoted it?

The Mizzou game was the most excited I’ve been for a new coach since Kiffin lit up UGA.
That game was so much fun. Like 45-10 at halftime, the "WE WANT VANDY" sign in the crowd...felt like a glimpse of what Heupel's scheme was capable of when it was humming. The South Carolina game the week after solidified it.

Kevin Simon just said we got a big commitment from a oline man from North Carolina on the radio when talking about what’s going on with all the excitement
Well that’s something…does Kevin work at UT still seems like this info is potentially very credible unless he got confused with someone else? Sorry for my ignorance on the matter

Reactions: Ericvol2096
There's Florida fans everywhere in Tennessee. I call them half backs, they moved to Florida from up North. Then moved halfway back home.

My neighbor has his Florida flag outside each football season. Georgia fans 🤷
Very few teams I despise more than Florida. I suppose I'm an almost 'all back' living in Tampa and then now in Huntsville.

Well, I have three daughters that are right in that mid to late teens age group. If there was a 20 something year old trying to date them, I would not be ok with that. I don't think society as a whole would be ok with that. So why do people laugh it off or joke about giving a high five to a young man when the role is reversed and it is an older female taking advantage of a younger male? It is disgusting either way you slice it.

I know, I know. Glitch is a prude and needs to lighten up. Well, there are certain things that I cannot and will not compromise on. Protecting children from sexual predators and the mental abuse that can come with it and stay with them throughout their life is one hill that I will be willing to die on.
She was also his babysitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back