Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us never forget the players who started off the Heupel era: Velus, Alontae, Bumphus, Byron, Hendon, Jalin. They started off the momentum. Respect on the whole 2021 team.
I love that '21 team as much as I do the '22 team. A rag-tag bunch that played every ounce of their hearts out. That they ended with a winning record is beyond impressive (I will always hold they finished the season at 9-4). They will forever be a STRONG & TRUE foundation on which what's coming was built.

Oh lawd.............

Is this taunting, @mrMet?

I believe just yesterday you were praising the Titans for going out of their way (without any direct provocation at all) to rubber stamp some Memphis Grizzlies' blowhard's stupid self-destructive attack on Vols fans. The Titan's didn't have enough sense not to self-identify with it when no one even mentioned the Titans.

Are they going to "Amen" this new crap coming out of Memphis? You see the effect the Titan frontman created. I immediately thought of him and them when I saw this. Not my fault. The Titans deliberately created a paired association. Had the chance to look like the sane alternative. But just had to run the mouth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back