Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week on TexasAg forum, Vitello is trashiest coach in baseball!!! This week, he is a savior!!!
I can't wait for TV to sign his fat new contract extension so the haters can go back to hating TV and talking about what a classless heel he is and we can get back to playing winning baseball and having a poop ton of fun while we do it.

Without going into detail, it affects males less emotionally because males are less emotionally attached in the situation. They are doing it for sex because their hormones are raging. Much more emotional for females.

It does however negatively affect males as much as females on a spiritual level more than people realize, but all premarital sex does, even though it’s promoted as a society.
I agree with this...but my very devout brother in law got married at 18 to a very religious woman that was 8 years older than him in 1997...they have been married 27 years now and are perfrct for each other.

All you guys ASSUMING this was some sexual predator 🦬💩 is wrong imo....not everybody lives sexually promiscuous hedonistic lives or wants anything to with living that way.

Okay if Kyle's parents were so concerned about this situation why didn't they come forward previously. This only comes out on draft night after 2 years of the kid not talking to them and it's his brother spewing stuff on twitter.A real parent would've nipped this situation in the bud before it even started.

Seems weird waiting two years to bring this out in the open. When Kyle is fixing to get paid. Plus this issue should be taken care of in house not spread all over the United States of America.
If you are a Mormon bro, I support you. My best friend growing up was. I got nothing on this topic tho. Weird? maybe. A touch out of normal bounds? Sure, but whatever. Happy to chat about Dye, Dalton, Basevols, or Biden.

If you are a Mormon bro, I support you. My best friend growing up was. I got nothing on this topic tho. Weird? maybe. A touch out of normal bounds? Sure, but whatever. Happy to chat about Dye, Dalton, Basevols, or Biden.
Not Mormon lol. This has nothing to do with Religion.

Reactions: DD4ME
Okay if Kyle's parents were so concerned about this situation why didn't they come forward previously. This only comes out on draft night after 2 years of the kid not talking to them and it's his brother spewing stuff on twitter.A real parent would've nipped this situation in the bud before it even started.

Seems weird waiting two years to bring this out in the open. When Kyle is fixing to get paid. Plus this issue should be taken care of in house not spread all over the United States of America.
Maybe you should’ve printed out the appropriate protocol beforehand? Family feels they lost a loved one and they get interviewed after he’s drafted. Why are you advocating they be muted?

Maybe you should’ve printed out the appropriate protocol beforehand? Family feels they lost a loved one and they get interviewed after he’s drafted. Why are you advocating they be muted?
Agree, but a simple generic comment of "we're happy for him" is what most ordinary people would say in that situation, or decline to interview at all.

But I agree, it's hard to hold something against a grieving parent who's lost a son.

Ok...but all they have done now is burned every bridge left. I don't know the situation...and you don't either.

If they love each other..then I hope they have a happy life together. I have personally witnessed my brother in law have a positive long-lasting loving relationship with pretty similar age numbers.

My annual Friday question: what we drinking this weekend? It’s 5 o’clock somewhere
I may experiment with my rum punch recipe.

By the way. My store reached out. Evidently Jim Beam is discontinuing "Old Tub". They bought every bottle they had left. He's got me down for a case. Evidently it could be a collectors item. 😅

Ok...but all they have done now is burned every bridge left. I don't know the situation...and you don't either.

If they love each other..then I hope they gave a happy life together. I have personally witnessed my brother in law havea positive long lasting loving relationship with pretty similar age numbers.
“Bridge” to what? He’s cut off communication with them. I don’t know the whole story and maybe they’re totally in the wrong. Based on what we’ve seen, this was a last ditch plea.

Old school offset smoker where you have to babysit the fire? The first couple hours of a long smoke on those I'm like "ya this is awesome" then I hate it.
Oh yeah my little Oklahoma Joe. The lady has friends coming in from Philly so my job is to make sure we have lunch for the boat tomorrow. That’s why I have beers for tonight, champagne for the morning, and beers for tomorrow afternoon. Gonna be a long weekend chasing the hair of the dog

“Bridge” to what? He’s cut off communication with them. I don’t know the whole story and maybe they’re totally in the wrong. Based on what we’ve seen, this was a last ditch plea.
Sorry..I thought you would understand my meaning, so I will try to speak my thought more clearly..I meant..They just burned whatever small chance there might be of a reconciliation.

At least for a long time...time can heal deep wounds sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back