Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those times I wish that I was well off...I gave what I could, but I wish I could give a lot more.

This is one of those times that I REALLY hate the stupid ballbusting idiots that ran off ATL. I think he might have an alter he goes by here now...but I'm not sure who it is.

Atlanta Vol...if you were to see this...please ignore the jackasses that dogged you out..please come and help out the family of our dear friend.

It's a collective. We all give what we can and we do it together. Doesn't matter how much or how little one contributes. We'll get there together. For SaS!

Old Tub was the original Jim Beam. His son brought it back as a tribute. It was only available in their gift shops. Covid hit and they had no outlet for it since they closed the gift shop down. So they put it out into stores.
I might should try to snag some up then

I do..I have no problem with the process..just the stupid overwrought terminology..I'm grumpy and hate dumb 💩 like that...you know that 🤷‍♂️

This is why Chase Burns went to Wake Forest and what I hope Tennessee starts utilizing when Frank retires… Just thought this might interest some people on the board that doesn’t realize what it is that I am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back