Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry..I thought you would understand my meaning, so I will try to speak my thought more clearly..I meant..They just burned whatever small chance there might be of a reconciliation.

At least for a long time...time can heal deep wounds sometimes.
Exactly this most likely has done nothing but push Kyle closer to the Female and farther away from his parents.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I may experiment with my rum punch recipe.

By the way. My store reached out. Evidently Jim Beam is discontinuing "Old Tub". They bought every bottle they had left. He's got me down for a case. Evidently it could be a collectors item. 😅
Ironically, we’ve never carried it, but I bought it in Florida in September and thought it was really good for the $$$

I agree with this...but my very devout brother in law got married at 18 to a very religious woman that was 8 years older than him in 1997...they have been married 27 years now and are perfrct for each other.

All you guys ASSUMING this was some sexual predator 🦬💩 is wrong imo....not everybody lives sexually promiscuous hedonistic lives or wants anything to with living that way.
This is true. I was thinking more along the lines of a fling, but you are right, we shouldn’t assume that is the case.

Sorry..I thought you would understand my meaning, so I will try to speak my thought more clearly..I meant..They just burned whatever small chance there might be of a reconciliation.

At least for a long time...time can heal deep wounds sometimes.
There’s got to be a WANT on both sides of the “bridge”.

Oh yeah my little Oklahoma Joe. The lady has friends coming in from Philly so my job is to make sure we have lunch for the boat tomorrow. That’s why I have beers for tonight, champagne for the morning, and beers for tomorrow afternoon. Gonna be a long weekend chasing the hair of the dog
LOL. I won't stay up all night for a pork butt. Brisket yes.

You're a better husband than I am.

Reactions: mrMet and knoxvol52
At least he got it on the thigh and not the ass cheek. I swear if I see one of you in orange assless chaps with a Vitello tattoo I’m going to be disappointed.
tenor.gif

Exactly this most likely has done nothing but push Kyle closer to the Female and farther away from his parents.
Couldn’t be FURTHER if he cut off communication previously. And what exactly did they DO? They got interviewed and revealed there’s no current relationship because of this dispute. If he deems that unforgivable, I doubt beta poker gets him to Thanksgiving dinner.

Reactions: SugarCC
Agree, but a simple generic comment of "we're happy for him" is what most ordinary people would say in that situation, or decline to interview at all.

But I agree, it's hard to hold something against a grieving parent who's lost a son.
“We’re happy for him…wish he acknowledged our existence.” No follow up questions.

Ok...not going to argue with that. I hope sometime in the FUTURE that he and his family can reconcile and find some kind of common ground.
Yeah, We don’t know the situation at all. It could be that she is evil and turned him against them. It could also be that they wouldn’t accept/approve that he was dating someone so much older and he simply chose her.

SIAP but please see the kind words from @SweetasSoda 's daughter. View attachment 655009
This is one of those times I wish that I was well off...I gave what I could, but I wish I could give a lot more.

This is one of those times that I REALLY hate the stupid ballbusting idiots that ran off ATL. I think he might have an alter he goes by here now...but I'm not sure who it is.

Atlanta Vol...if you were to see this...please ignore the jackasses that dogged you out..please come and help out the family of our dear friend.

Yeah, We don’t know the situation at all. It could be that she is evil and turned him against them. It could also be that they wouldn’t accept/approve that he was dating someone so much older and he simply chose her.
It could also be that they have an extreme distaste for her religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back