Recruiting Football Talk VII

Not being a phallus, but would you consider wearing black instead of orange in a national championship game as “too crazy”?
I think if the players want to wear black in a NC game then let them wear whatever they want. I would rather our players feel confident and not be sweating what uniform they are wearing so they can play their best and bring home the hardware. Uniform colors are not a hill I am willing to die on.

it was $65k

Individuals can be blamed as well, people quit watching that crap on YouTube Videos individuals would get a real job.

My grandkids watch this SniperWolf girl and I think it's stupid and find out she banks by acting stupid.

Individuals can be blamed as well, people quit watching that crap on YouTube Videos individuals would get a real job.

My grandkids watch this SniperWolf girl and I think it's stupid and find out she banks by acting stupid.
Stupid?

Blippi makes 12.5 million per year and has partially retired. Worth 75 Mill.

Vladimir and Nikita Vasketov makes $325,000 per episode of their show. Worth $50Mill, and have three homes.

Reactions: knoxvol52
View attachment 655342

Was in the 'news.' So naturally I had to share this silliness.

The only interesting thing about this is how crappy this Presidential election is Other than that.

🤦🏼‍♂️

I foresee lots of freshly tatooed 40 something divorcee Mom's wearing this as a decree of their 'independence' to the world. As they climb into the lifted jeep with 25 ducks...amirite?

Just noticed the Rump flag in background.

That tracks.
The background is political and photoshopped. The hat is political and likely photoshopped. Paragraphs 1, 2 3, 5, and 6 are political.

@Lloyd_Christmas has asked that you stop making political posts disguised as jokes.

Man, that Jersey Dude 20 on Facebook makes some quality stitched jerseys. I may have to order one.

He has all baseball jerseys with CWS patches out now as well. The jerseys are $70 plus shipping, which is cheaper than Dicks and other places charging $100.

I attached some examples he’s done so far.

Edit: also making Knecht jerseys as well.
Thanks. I asked to be added to get one.

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back