Recruiting Football Talk VII

Thanks. I asked to be added to get one.
Of course!

I feel like I recall several posters asking for a place with a cheaper price and better quality.

From the looks of it, this is exactly that. I messaged to order a Dark Mode Nico Jersey. I’ll wait for baseball to start next year to order one of those, but I’m tempted to get a CWS one.

Reactions: Glitch and DD4ME
It's funny that they think they did something...they took down a dude in Whitfield county back in the late 90s that was bringing in thousands of kilos of Crystal Meth from Mexico...they sent him to jail for life, they crowed about how they had just shut down the meth epidemic in one fell swoop...

And the flow was reestablished with new guys within a month...it's a freaking joke.

Tejas can lick swinging habenaros. I know they are over inflated because they beat Bama. Hell dudes, so did we at home. However elite they think they are, welcome to big boy land where every major program is competitive and plays defense.
win something in a major sport then we can talk, tejas.

Does anyone actually prefer the green (lime) or yellow (lemon) flavors over orange/red/blue in candy like Skittles, Swedish Fish, Starburst, etc?

Start: Red & Grape
Bench: Orange (it pains me to say it)
Cut: Yellow & Green
lime starburst are good. Lemon heads is top five candy of all time. And, if you eat Swedish Fish, I just can't help you. Groce.

I feel like you just discovered Facebook. You're ranting about something that's been happening for over a decade.
I know FB really well...part of my job. It's gotten significantly worse over the last decade, but that's based on my friends list that's mostly folks around my age. Maybe you're in a younger generation than I am and it has been the norm with your group for a while.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and Glitch

VN Store

Back