Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had just a wonderful service at church this morning focused on our founding as a nation, freedom, GOD and family with some beautiful patriotic music along with some words from our state rep Mark Pody, At the end of the service, our pastor informed the congregation of the passing earlier this morning of a dear sweet lady who had gotten very sick quickly and cause of death appears to be from a tick bite. My wife and I knew her well and my wife spent lots of time with her helping out in the kitchen for vacation bible school just a few weeks ago. She was 60 and wore a short hair cut much like our beloved SAS. Very sad moment for me and my wife.
Prayers for your friend and her family

He did say this at one time but he also said we would wear our primary orange and white uniforms in ANY national title game in any sport.
Baseball players are stitious - won second game in black…..our opponent wore the same uniform they wore in game 1 (I think). stitious. I understand. I am so happy for this team! 🧡

Imagine you're a deer running through the woods...... You stop at a brook to drink water, you press your tiny deer lips to the cool water and........bam! some hunter blows your deer brains out all over the place........... Now I ask you...... Do you really care what color jersey the guy was wearing?
1719792519577.gif

Didn't they leave the Big 12 to get away from Texas. You talk about a hate rivalry.

Yes, but they're in a better position to fight Texas in the SEC. They can compete booster wise but could never compete with Texas stranglehold on Big 12 power. Texas will be one of many powerful programs in the SEC and won't own the conference so much more equitable position for A&M.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back