Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all remember when rumors were flying that Pearce was going to transfer after his freshman season, and some folks were like "no big deal, next man up" or other different but equally asinine comments?...I remember...and I remember I said it would be a horrible loss, that Pearce was a transcendent talent, that when he was on the field it was obvious how great he was going to be, and if he left we would regret it forever.

I was right..for once..I nailed it.
Y'all remember when Tits McGee was going on about paying players and it ruining the game, throwing poop emojis all over the wall, then we gave Pearce a fat NIL check to get him to stay???

:) :) :)

Y'all remember when rumors were flying that Pearce was going to transfer after his freshman season, and some folks were like "no big deal, next man up" or other different but equally asinine comments?...I remember...and I remember I said it would be a horrible loss, that Pearce was a transcendent talent, that when he was on the field it was obvious how great he was going to be, and if he left we would regret it forever.

I was right..for once..I nailed it.
The next fight are the people who think James Pearce isn’t good in run support because guys like Brooks Austin are the ones who peddle that crap. Not only is it unfounded but incredibly moronic knowing what we know from just watching him every Saturday.

Both love that and makes me sad. Those horses are missing their momma.
I don’t keep up with the NBA too much, but he’s definitely better than Tre Jones….right?

Edit: never mind, Tre is much younger and they average about the same, but nonetheless, it’ll be good having a veteran like him to help Jones and Castle along the way

Programs Tony Vitello has told no:
LSU (7 titles)
Texas (6 titles)
Texas A&M (0 titles)

And Arkansas thinks Vitello will leave Knoxville, where he's built a dynasty for Fayetteville (0 titles)
Arkansas fans are just salty because our National Championship winning head coach used to be an assistant coach for their head coach who has won absolutely nothing. You know that has to sting, knowing they had him on staff. They probably take it a little personally.

And if you know any Arky fans, you should remind them continually of this fact.

I don’t keep up with the NBA too much, but he’s definitely better than Tre Jones….right?

Edit: never mind, Tre is much younger and they average about the same, but nonetheless, it’ll be good having a veteran like him to help Jones and Castle along the way
Well, it doesn't matter, Spurs suck any way. Had a chance to draft DK and passed. Losers.

If we land Faizon that’s three 5* QBs in 4 years. It’s incredible given that the only other teams in similar positions have regularly been in the 4 team playoff.

MacIntyre won't be a 5-star for much longer. After missing the Elite 11 and having a subpar junior season he's set to plummet in the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back