Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 of the last 5 football national champions came from the SEC.
The last 5 baseball national champions have come from the SEC.

Of the big 3 sports, basketball is the only one we haven't dominated as a conference.

Texas and OU can talk all the smack they want, but the stats speak for themselves. The SEC is nothing like the weak ass conference they're used to. They're jumping up to the big leagues.

Watched an interview on YouTube of him talking about CJS 😱
If any of those Aggie players do portal to Tennessee, they are going to be playing for a real coach! Shlossnoggel is a snake.
Just wanted to add hard coaching is one thing, but deliberately demeaning someone’s ability in front of teammates and opponents is over the top.
This is what we saw with new coach this last year. Sounds one and the same with Coach S. I am an old man and old school coaching is what I got but the crap we saw this year was just crap and was a coach who could not control his temper and spoke how I won a championship and not the team Total opposite of Tony. You can be hard but also be fair and don't be an a hole just to be an a hole

Just got an ad for this. Figure some of yall might like it

Arkansas fans are just salty because our National Championship winning head coach used to be an assistant coach for their head coach who has won absolutely nothing. You know that has to sting, knowing they had him on staff. They probably take it a little personally.

And if you know any Arky fans, you should remind them continually of this fact.
I lived in that cesspool for two long years because ex hubby was from there. I worked quickly to get us back to the greatest state in the union. Unfortunately, my son was born there and still roots for them, second to the VOLS (I raised him right). I do also for my son. They pose no threat to us in any sport. Throw them a bone or snout 😀.

That QB they flipped from SMU just won Elite 11 and is going to be a massive riser lol
The Duncanville QB, right? Yeah he’s very good. Even though he‘s surrounded by talent, he can spin that ball with the best.

Also, I think there’s a reason Heupel keeps his QB recruits away from that event. Maybe he feels it’s harmful to their development.
His last 3 QB commits all found a reason NOT to go to that event even though they were invited

Thanks! I do need her email so she can be the beneficiary, from there she can set up how she'll get the funds. Same way we did for Nick. I set it up to be open for 1 week, but she can probably withdraw as funds come in (so I'd assume).

Please pass it along via DevoDevo182@Gmail.com.

All please hop in when you get a chance. I'll make a separate thread too:

Maybe post in the FF - some folks over there knew her and may not know…

The Duncanville QB, right? Yeah he’s very good. Even though he‘s surrounded by talent, he can spin that ball with the best.

Also, I think there’s a reason Heupel keeps his QB recruits away from that event. Maybe he feels it’s harmful to their development.
His last 3 QB commits all found a reason NOT to go to that event even though they were invited
Gmac had stitches on his throwing hand that’s why he could not attend, also Blake Barnett was elite so I agree with you both on his skill

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back