Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree. We only sign into YT Kids for her and we will go straight to the channel we want, usually Ms. Rachel, and then that way if an episode ends and another starts but we walked out of the room for a minute, it will only play Ms. Rachel next. It also helps that my daughter is only 3 and can’t navigate YT with the remote at all so there’s no worries about her deviating from the channel yet. As she gets older, that will be evaluated. As for the content, that is definitely something to investigate when you start a new channel. There’s some popular kids content out there where the creators give me some very creepy vibes and I’ll immediately cross that one off the list. Ms. Rachel is just wholesome, educational content. Also a good follow on social for educational content for parents about kids and learning.
there are ones that people make with Disney dolls that completely creep me out

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
From D1 Baseball's Kendall Rogers....

"The most prominent name to be courted for this job was none other than Tennessee’s Tony Vitello. Vitello has done an unbelievable job with the Volunteers, and the Aggies had to shoot their shot for Vitello given their warchest of money. Vitello also has at least a few A&M ties from a family standpoint. However, Vitello was always going to be a difficult pull for the Aggies, and give him credit for staying loyal to a school and program that has given him the keys to the castle. My expectation at this point is that Tony Vitello will end his career in Knoxville, Tenn."

Tejas, respect is earned.
In my job, I am part of quite a few Teams meetings with my QA counterparts at our customer's company. One of our customers has a guy from India who I speak with routinely. His name is Tejas. It is a hard J and not the H sound, but every time I see it here or his name on my screen, I chuckle heartily on the inside.

Now we know at least three guys who weren't in our plans next year. Makes me think we have something cooking at 1b and 2b for sure.
We better. If Tony thinks a national title is enough to keep me from fahr’n him again, he’s about to learn a tough lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back