Recruiting Football Talk VII

It's hilarious to think that all these Texans talk about being tough and from Texas and can't handle a horns down gesture.
They're like alpha bros (the ones that have to tell you they're one 😅) or the guys with way too big a truck...

"Those that speak the loudest...are compensating for SDE" - Sun Tzu

I can't believe somebody makes 26 million a year to play meh basketball...the numbers all these athletes makes now is just freaking ridiculous.
Offshoot of extreme wealth gap. The rich can keep paying more and more for tickets. Just look how expensive converts have gotten. It's wild.

I don’t see anything on twitter or from google about a video being filmed and then cancelled, just the original outrage from the social media post but who knows. From the hours of my daughter singing along and learning speech from her YT videos, I’ve never seen any sort of LGBQT agenda in her shows. I definitely see it in her social media stuff but as long as the educational and fun shows stay educational and fun, then my daughter can watch them. Others are also free to think the opposite though and I won’t blame them.

Honestly though, the amount of time Ms Rachel spends on my TV used to be a lot more than it is currently. Thankfully, for my sanity, we are now fully engulfed in Bluey and that’s one I don’t mind at all. Bandit for father of the year, IMO.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Goes to show how ridiculously lucrative entertainment has become in our country, it's pretty absurd when you think about it. Things that actually matter are super undervalued these days.
It is partly generational as well.

Younger folks are more willing to pay for experiences, as opposed to expensive material goods.

I'm on board with that.

It is partly generational as well.

Younger folks are more willing to pay for experiences, as opposed to expensive material goods.

I'm on board with that.
Yeah...until they are older and have nothing to show for it.

I get that, and I live that way...to a degree...but I am also a productive member of society.

VN Store

Back