Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not to be crass but TV must absolutely swim in top notch women in the 28 - 50 year old range. Not that he would be limited to that range but I'm guessing that is probably his sweet spot

I am about to turn 42 and very happily married to an extremely beautiful woman (perfect one for me) but if I was single that would be my range.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Well folks...finally going back out to my favorite place on earth next June...I was finally able to get all of our kids, their partners and the two grands committed to going out together..

Already booked and payed deposit on cabin for a whole week in Grand Teton-Yellowstone!...now I hope I don't croak before then..lol.

Well folks...finally going back out to my favorite place on earth next June...I was finally able to get all of our kids, their partners and the two grands committed to going out together..

Already booked and payed deposit on cabin for a whole week in Grand Teton-Yellowstone!...now I hope I don't croak before then..lol.

Have fun!! I was just there again Memorial Day week. It was my fiance's first time and she loved it! We saw so many animals this trip.

Bat can’t weigh more than 3 units less than length. For example, a 34 inch bat has to be 31 ounces or more. Max length 36 inches.

Believe these rules still apply.
I don't remember there ever being a weight or length limit on wood bats...I just started following college, so I don't know all those technicalities.

I figure there has to be a law of diminishing returns though...it looks like if lose too much weight that you would start losing distance.

Well I got about a third of the beans picked (little over a bushel) before the heat started getting to me, so I am taking a break to recuperate and will head back out there this evening to pick some more, We are growing strictly Blue Lakes this year.
Sounds like you need a glass of ice-cold breast milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back