Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love this so much. Peyton should have won the Heisman which would be another benchmark for our beloved Vols program but even without the Heisman or a national championship, we have reaped so many benefits by having that guy represent our Vols and will continue to do so.

Best ambassador for any college program in the country and it is not close. Also warms my heart to see Barnes and Heuple so bought in as well.

I love this so much. Peyton should have won the Heisman which would be another benchmark for our beloved Vols program but even without the Heisman or a national championship, we have reaped so many benefits by having that guy represent our Vols and will continue to do so.

Best ambassador for any college program in the country and it is not close. Also warms my heart to see Barnes and Heuple so bought in as well.
Butch woulda made it about him.

Which one of you morans is this??

Is that Bowser, the guy who raps to recruits?
Bowser wishes he was that hard.
andy-bowser.gif
*I dunno. They might be related. There's some similarities there. The buck 20 frame and those ears are definitely from the Bowser side. 🤔

GO VOLS

Last edited:
I admit it. I don't get the 'uncrustables' thing. How darn hard it is it to just make a PB&J.
Not to mention the stress the waste management infrastructure is gonna have to deal with from the massive influx of bread crusts being dumped. This is probably what caused the jump in inflation. Eat your bread crusts!

Not to mention the stress the waste management infrastructure is gonna have to deal with from the massive influx of bread crusts being dumped. This is probably what caused the jump in inflation. Eat your bread crusts!
The bread crust industry gave up after my 4 yo decided he would only eat balogna, mayo, mustard, and cheese. Two slices of bread,

no crust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back