Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks...finally going back out to my favorite place on earth next June...I was finally able to get all of our kids, their partners and the two grands committed to going out together..

Already booked and payed deposit on cabin for a whole week in Grand Teton-Yellowstone!...now I hope I don't croak before then..lol.
Good luck Amigo.

Hope its in Lake Lodge...if it is just remember the seeds of the middle class America flow through all those who work and serve😁

Well folks...finally going back out to my favorite place on earth next June...I was finally able to get all of our kids, their partners and the two grands committed to going out together..

Already booked and payed deposit on cabin for a whole week in Grand Teton-Yellowstone!...now I hope I don't croak before then..lol.
Congrats. You'll need some extra luggage for all of your UT gear after a run of 6 major sports titles by this time next year.

Not to be crass but TV must absolutely swim in top notch women in the 28 - 50 year old range. Not that he would be limited to that range but I'm guessing that is probably his sweet spot

I am about to turn 42 and very happily married to an extremely beautiful woman (perfect one for me) but if I was single that would be my range.
If I wasn't married my range would be zero women, because I used up all my tricks and luck to get Mrs. Glitch.

They should decide the rankings based on a per sport average finish, and not cumulative. That gives a more accurate ranking of each university since some have more sports programs than others.

To do this there would need to have a minimum number of sports participated in to qualify. 20 sounds like a nice number to me.

UT was UT before tejas was a state. There. Solved. Easy.
Technically, not true.

First, we were Blount College from 1794 -1807.
Then, East Tennessee College from 1807 - 1840.
Next came East Tennessee University from 1840-1879.
And finally, the University of Tennessee ever since 1879.

Texas became a state in 1845.
The University of Texas was established in 1881, so we still predate them.

And it remains true that Tennesseans helped achieve Mexican independence. The first president of Texas was former Tennessee governor Sam Houston.

Not to be crass but TV must absolutely swim in top notch women in the 28 - 50 year old range. Not that he would be limited to that range but I'm guessing that is probably his sweet spot

I am about to turn 42 and very happily married to an extremely beautiful woman (perfect one for me) but if I was single that would be my range.

Van Wilder Rules:

IMG_9786.gif

I hate asking but if anyone has a prayer to spare please, I need it more now for me and the OH than ever. I would crawl through broken glass to make it right (and I do mean that literally) but I don't know that I can. He lost hospice service and he's been through every hospice so no one wants to help. The hospital person had the nerve to push me to put him a nursing home and was no help. I'm at the end of my rope. I literally need a miracle. I can't live without him and he needs care (a nursing home would be the death of him). I'm no saint and have never claimed to be but I need a miracle.
Lifting you up in prayer. 🙏

Technically, not true.

First, we were Blount College from 1794 -1807.
Then, East Tennessee College from 1807 - 1840.
Next came East Tennessee University from 1840-1879.
And finally, the University of Tennessee ever since 1879.

Texas became a state in 1845.
The University of Texas was established in 1881, so we still predate them.

And it remains true that Tennesseans helped achieve Mexican independence. The first president of Texas was former Tennessee governor Sam Houston.
But your left out THE most germane fact of all, the 30,000 TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS that answered the call to fight for their existence, post Davy Crockett, pre statehood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back