Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You GIFs | Tenor
Totally childish. Keep it up and I’ll report you to the Mods. 😂😂😂. I warn you I have a trigger finger, hoss.

I laid it out for you, now twice. Don’t let the RF down. Detergent. I’m going for a trifecta here.

just glossed... schlongndingle is a massive butch jones. but that's an incredibly parentally slanted view. ultimately your son chose to play for him. do what your told by your coach... keep your head down, and move on.
I read the entire post and I tend to believe this - I saw the interview where the coach absolutely degraded the young man when asked about the good bunt, etc. He made a comment something to the effect of yeah but have you seen him batting - can’t hit…or something like that. I’ll see if I can find it.

just glossed... schlongndingle is a massive butch jones. but that's an incredibly parentally slanted view. ultimately your son chose to play for him. do what your told by your coach... keep your head down, and move on.
I tend to believe this - I saw the interview where the coach degraded the young man when asked about the good bunt, etc. He made a comment something to the effect of yeah he - can’t hit…or something like that. I’ll see if I can find it.

Found it:

A guy walks into the bank, pulls out a gun, points it at the teller and screams, "Give me all your money or you're Geography!" Puzzled, the teller asks, “Don't you mean history? "The robber yells, "Don't change the subject!"
Oh my Good Lord, you’ve sunk lower than drvenner. Oh wait………….

Happy Pre Fourth

July 3, 2024: Come into rest from all your busyness. Reflect on what has been good and bad so that you can streamline your efforts for greater effectiveness and efficiency. You are entering a new season that will require leaving the past behind with all of its trials and tribulations. It is time to focus on where you are spiritually and begin to draw nearer to Me, says the Lord. I am as close to you as your breath. Psalm 145:18-19 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back