Recruiting Football Talk VII

I don't think firing for cause is determined by the court of public opinion.

Yeah. He said a disgusting thing. He shouldn’t be a leader of men. He should be fired.

Now whether they should pay him his buyout is dependent on the contract he signed and what it says.

If they have to pay it, that’s a price you pay for hiring someone like that.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and jave36
Yeah. He said a disgusting thing. He shouldn’t be a leader of men. He should be fired.

Now whether they should pay him his buyout is dependent on the contract he signed and what it says.

If they have to pay it, that’s a price you pay for hiring someone like that.
Saying being a victim has never been more glamorous is not that heinous of a thing to say.

Saying being a victim has never been more glamorous is not that heinous of a thing to say.
Depends on the assumption of referring to actual victims or referring to the appeal that draws in fake victims. Fake victims can absolutely kick rocks and should be prosecuted severely. Saying that there is something appealing, glamours, that transpires after someone has been am actual victim is completely heinous. How confident are you that you know which context he meant? I haven't dug into the story much so I truly don't know.

COR is 0.830 on the face of a driver.

All drivers are tested at the manufacturing plant. The ones at the "limit" are the ones the tour players use. The rest are what the general public gets..........

BIG difference.......
So you're saying that if I got a pro driver than I could hit closer to 300 than I am now?

I realize what I said is confusing. I’m not suggesting he be fired for saying that. I’m more talking about he should be fired if him trying to cover up all the rapes is true.

VN Store

Back