Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 5th.

Prayers for all my party people getting up to go to work.

July 5, 2024: Even though you have endured some disappointments, know that I have not left nor forsaken you. You have been under My divine protection the whole time, and you will understand that those things that did not work out as you planned were points of correction. Stand firm in the knowledge that you are in divine order, says the Lord. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I really liked Top Gun: Maverick but the 3rd Act is just the Death Star trench run from A New Hope...

...which is just the dam attack scene from the movie The Dam Busters lol

Not enough dog fighting scenes in the second movie compared to the original for me personally…I felt like I was watching a Pearl Harbor love story with Ben affleck… the camera shots in the cockpit were cool but other than that..mehhh…..huge let down🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Glitch
Crazy. . . he would've ranked #9 on this year's team for home runs.
Yup. Now add a year in our S&C, the LNS advantage, and most importantly, Josh Elander.

I expect 15-20 next season, plus a ton of hits, good base running and great D. Kilen will go high in the draft, he's the real deal.

Curley, Antigua and Kilen is one excellent IF. Figure 1B out and they are set.

And just because - Dean Curley is da man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back