Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until NBA changes the rules on draft eligible players to the Baseball and Football rules. The upperclassmen like Knecht will always fall into the mid range area. NBA banks on drafting youth and developing, I know it's a stupid theory but it's been that way for years.

I put $100 on Knecht to win ROY in NBA.

There is a very famous detective who solved a lot of difficult cases in London in the late 1800s. Many people believed he used deductive reasoning to solve them. I know better. He was simply very fortunate. You may have heard of him. His name is Sheer Luck Holmes.
tommy-boy-comedy.gif

There is a very famous detective who solved a lot of difficult cases in London in the late 1800s. Many people believed he used deductive reasoning to solve them. I know better. He was simply very fortunate. You may have heard of him. His name is Sheer Luck Holmes.
giphy (39).gif

@VolsDoc81TX

I hope you rub this one in the faces of all the Aggie fans in your life, lol.

Including your wife. ;) :)
Actually, they were all very gracious and congratulated me before I could do anything.
All of my Aggie friends and family are good people.

I truly enjoyed flaunting my Tennessee Orange scrubs to my partners who went to vandy 😈

No...if anything it was the meatgrinder of WW1 that caused that. Anybody that says the French are wusses in that war are freaking ignorant morons...the French men fought like lions in that war despite their leadership throwing their lives away by the millions with their idiotic pre-war strategy and tactical doctrine, and then failing to adjust to the obvious truths quick enough once the fight did get started.
This👆🏻
You had generals on both side fighting 18th/19th century tactics while totally ignoring the invention of the machine gun-planes-tanks-posion gas. Just throw waves of infantry at a dug in fortified positions 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back