Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bojangles has really nailed that one. I'd never thought of it till they launched one but it's a great combo.
Bojangles announced in March that they're going to open 20-25 locations in the Phoenix metro area. They have never been anywhere close to AZ before. Texas is the closest location. My brother and I are pysched.

Bojangles announced in March that they're going to open 20-25 locations in the Phoenix metro area. They have never been anywhere close to AZ before. Texas is the closest location. My brother and I are pysched.
Lucky. They're really expanding quickly. Usually that leads to a sharp decline in quality, but hopefully they do it better than history suggests.

Probably not many good homemade biscuit places in AZ, it'll be worth it for that alone.

Lucky. They're really expanding quickly. Usually that leads to a sharp decline in quality, but hopefully they do it better than history suggests.

Probably not many good homemade biscuit places in AZ, it'll be worth it for that alone.
Best homemade biscuits in AZ (by a country mile) are my mom's (a Tennessee girl).

That spicy chicken should play well in AZ too. As long as the franchisees care enough to do it well (not always guaranteed) I think they'll be OK in AZ. I'll definitely bring them some business when I'm there!
Bojangles is going to put an absolute beatdown on Popeye's Chicken (which opened locations here probably about 7 years ago). We have lots of Chick-Fil-A locations, but that's a totally different type of experience than Bojangles.

Bojangles is going to put an absolute beatdown on Popeye's Chicken (which opened locations here probably about 7 years ago). We have lots of Chick-Fil-A locations, but that's a totally different type of experience than Bojangles.
OH ya Popeyes is a really really poor man's bojangles. Beat down is a perfect description of what'll happen lol

Remember The Titans Cruel And Unusual Punishment GIF
Now, now.....dealing with you and @Weezer sometimes is "cruel" and mostly unusual. ;) :D

Imogene Pass is one of my favorites. It starts on the south side of Ouray and ends in Telluride, a bit of a drive back to Ouray, then Silverton. Animas forks, outside Silverton is nice and easy and short, some folks do it in a car, but you could lose a tire. Silverton’s a beautiful place to camp. My camping, backpacking days are over. I now camp in a hotel room.
Lol..we don't tent camp either..my back and bones can't take it...we take all the seats out of the Sequoia and put a air mattress in the back and set up a pop up gazebo and camp chairs to sit under and chill. We made some black out covers to fit over all of our windows...we love it, but hopefully we are going to get a small tear drop or pop-up camper and do that instead in the next few years.

We've not been out west since 21, instead we have went to the Carribean or Florida a couple of time a year the last 2 years...but after our cruise in November, we are going to focus on the beautiful west for the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back