Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am all for advancements…. just wish they would get the tech to a certain point before trying to force it on everyone. What are the plans for the electric grid once the majority is electric?
There is no plan for that..the plan is for lower middle class- poverty level people to be stuck in whatever 💩hole you live....no freedom.

EVs will ultimately cost less than ICE cars and self driving tech will become as meh as getting driving instructions from your phone. It'll also be quite some time before anyone is forced to give up their ICE. Worry less. Embrace when it suits you. Or not at all.
ICE cars will never go away. EVs are trash. And good ones will never be cheaper.

Reactions: MidVaVol
Love A.J., but there's only one AL. If injuries hadn't caught up to him, he'd be down with the all-time NFL best, as well. His peak 4 or 5 yrs, he was one of the 2, 3 best in the game.
We've had lots of great LBs over the years. Al is my favorite. The unit he played with, Raynoch and Westmoreland, are my favorite as well. The three of them together were dominant. But guys like AJ, Burnett, Simon, Mayo, Reeves-Maybin, and I could list more, they all provided some great memories. But my favorite hit from a LB came from Eddie Moore, that year he knocked the UF out. I'm horrible with years, but I remember they interviewed that WR and all he remembered was catching the ball then waking up in the locker room. It was a beautiful hit.

Another of my all-time favorites. Defense is my favorite side of the ball. I love hitting. Imagine if Berry had played on that '98 defense? It sucks that he had so much adversity throughout his pro career. I think without the cancer and ACL injuries, he could have had an NFL HoF career.

He's the reason I first developed a soft spot for the Chiefs, and Trey Smith is why I still have it. Trey is another all-time fave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back