Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pissed because Bojangles was my favorite as a kid until they all shut down.

25 years later they started popping up all over the place and became my go-to for breakfast or lunch. Any of their biscuit sandwiches, but especially the Cajun filet, with a side of sausage gravy to dip it in and some Bo rounds was the best fast food breakfast by a huge margin. Same meal also good at lunch, also their chicken sandwich combo, chicken strip combo or their grilled chicken and rice bowl, hold the beans and add cheese and mix in some of that sausage gravy instead of the brown gravy and it was awesome amazing.

They all shut down again at the beginning of the year and I was pissed, especially since there was one a few miles from my house on my drive to work and back home everyday. I has the sad again now
:-(
Got one around the corner from my house. Want me to ship you some? 😁

One of my favorite is the 2014 @ South Carolina game. Their fans were HYPED late in the 4th quarter. Then Dobbs became Dobbs and ripped their hearts out.
Great idea. I just put it on. 🍊 🍊 🍊 Cued it up to 4:50 remaining, down 42-28.

1:50 Dobbs caps a 85-yard drive and runs it in! 42-35.

1:38. Announcers spend our entire timeout talking about how we "could have won" this game. "Credit South Carolina." 😂

1:33 Barnet with the sack. Chickens forced to punt.

1:23 Vols start at their 15 with no timeouts. Dobbs to Pig Howard, 31 yard strike. Dobbs to Hurd for 9. Dobbs QB draw for first down. Chicken 32 yard line.

0:49 Dobbs to Pig Howard for 17.

0:26 Dobbs to Hurd for 10 to the 9. 19 seconds left. Spurrier does us a solid and calls timeout. 😂

0:15 Dobbs scrambles, finds Jason Croom for the touchdown! Suck it, chickens. Vols fans on the road going wild. 42-42.

OT.

Vols FG. 45-42.

Chickens. Sacked by Maggitt. ! Sacked by Barnett! Throws it away running for his life. 4th and 25.

Chicken FG... No sir eee. Not even close. 🍊

Last edited:
loved playing on clay surface. slowed ball down.

Give me hard court all day long. Faster surface benefits more powerful servers and strikers. I got a lot of aces with my serve but never liked coming to net for the volley aspect. In fact, I always tried to hit anyone who came to net. I aimed for the center of their upper torso and they quickly abandoned that strategy....usually after a huge forehand to the chest, neck or face, dropping/jumping away from getting hit or the ball bouncing in crazy directions if they managed to get a piece of the racket up on it in time.

Power serve then blasts from the baseline or jumping all over most of my middle and high school competition's slow serves. Even if they got to my returned serve and got it back across, it was usually a high, weak bouncer that set up an overhand blast. Also, I already had them out of position and guessing even if they managed a decent response. Not much someone can do if their serve is not a weapon and they can't come to net....makes them a baseline striker that most non-professionals are not consistent at.

Anyone that says tennis is non-contact isn't doing it right, lol.

Reactions: Brillovol
Elle Macpherson

Personality was a turnoff at times but peak Jenny McCarthy had some elite sexy posters.

My favorite was the one of her in a white bikini that was barely there in a very provocative "all fours" pose.

So what did I miss today? A woman’s big O moment, the size of a man’s appendage, which sperm can swim faster to make a boy or girl (it seems girls win this one fellers), oh lest we forget, the posser that came after the championship to post kids playing prefer our black uniforms over orange. Over and over again, being passive aggressive about it, and then correcting Plove because he didn’t refer to NC STATE. How dare Plove come on here to post something and assume WE would know what he meant (we did) and ‘color of uniform’ posser to take the time to correct it.
Did I miss something? I don’t feel like I have.
Man’s appendage 😂
I was working on my truck in the shop Thursday morning and my wife came out to see if she could help. I was under the truck and asked her to hand me that 5# sledge hammer. She handed to me and said “it says 4# on the back“ without missing a beat I said “men always round up on the size of the hammer”😂
I waited a couple of hours before going back into the house😎

I'm pissed because Bojangles was my favorite as a kid until they all shut down.

25 years later they started popping up all over the place and became my go-to for breakfast or lunch. Any of their biscuit sandwiches, but especially the Cajun filet, with a side of sausage gravy to dip it in and some Bo rounds was the best fast food breakfast by a huge margin. Same meal also good at lunch, also their chicken sandwich combo, chicken strip combo or their grilled chicken and rice bowl, hold the beans and add cheese and mix in some of that sausage gravy instead of the brown gravy and it was awesome amazing.

They all shut down again at the beginning of the year and I was pissed, especially since there was one a few miles from my house on my drive to work and back home everyday. I has the sad again now
:-(
Maybe you just need to move somewhere they have Bojangles?

Then why the hell are they shutting down all of the Florida locations? Never mind..... I answered my own question when I said "Florida locations".

I might have to check and see if Brunswick or Valdosta has a Bojangles. Totally worth the two and a half hour round trip.
God doesn't like Florida. That's why he keeps sending hurricanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back