Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite is the 2014 @ South Carolina game. Their fans were HYPED late in the 4th quarter. Then Dobbs became Dobbs and ripped their hearts out.
My father in law and I stayed up late together to watch it. I think he was 82 at the time. I had given up hope but he kept saying Dobbs will win it for us if he gets the chance. One of my all time favorite games.

Man’s appendage 😂
I was working on my truck in the shop Thursday morning and my wife came out to see if she could help. I was under the truck and asked her to hand me that 5# sledge hammer. She handed to me and said “it says 4# on the back“ without missing a beat I said “men always round up on the size of the hammer”😂
I waited a couple of hours before going back into the house😎
Ah 🙄. Women don’t understand the need to exaggerate that, but we’ve heard enough over the years 😂.

🥹 my favorite LB in my lifetime

Al Wilson was my favorite but AJ was a lot of fun to watch and one of the few bright spots during the 'Butch Jones experiment'20220915_225624.gif
It broke my heart when the news story (rape allegations) about him broke. My kids were in elementary school and it was hard to explain why AJ "got in trouble". The Knoxville media could have handled that situation differently.

*he was found not guilty

There are some very sad, unfortunate situations in Appalachia. Even one where adults not only monetize, but enable a young girl to 'spit on that thang'.

'Be proud hunny'

Well, it was a joke. The fact is that pretty much all young ladies are performing that act with at least one guy....at least she knows to have fun and get into it. Would have been fun to date at that age and she probably has strong morals compared with most her age, no way to know though.

Would I want my daughter famous for it.....no. But if it's mostly a joke then not the end of the world.

Al Wilson was my favorite but AJ was a lot of fun to watch and one of the few bright spots during the 'Butch Jones experiment'View attachment 656944
It broke my heart when the news story (rape allegations) about him broke. My kids were in elementary school and it was hard to explain why AJ "got in trouble". The Knoxville media could have handled that situation differently.

*he was found not guilty
of course the 98 crew was my fave. but...IMG_7606.jpeg
nasty☝🏻

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess I'm a little older because this is mine.

View attachment 656947

He was a bad man.
Love A.J., but there's only one AL. If injuries hadn't caught up to him, he'd be down with the all-time NFL best, as well. His peak 4 or 5 yrs, he was one of the 2, 3 best in the game.

You could still drive your own car, sure. Most estimates are 90% at most. Just will pay the old insurance rates, so not necessarily cheaper over the long-run. Once used AD cars are available, it shouldn't be much different.

There will also be less ownership overall, so reduced demand...reduced prices. There will be more ride sharing, much moreso than now. Overall less need to drive (remote work, delivery services, urbanization vs suburbanization, etc). It will end up cheaper just to rent a ride than fully own a car you don't often use. May keep a backup weekend warrior on cheapened insurance.

We're still a good ways away. You'll be retired living beside Yogi by the time it happens.
Sounds like the suck to me....I hate this garbage...no freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back