Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chipper is one of the few others that were great, too.

Schmidt was a 9 Win player at his peak.
He hit 550 HR, won 10 Gold Gloves, was a 3x MVP.

There’s really not another that approaches his total value proposition.
Look up Eddie Matthews. He is right there with Schmidt and ahead of Chipper.

Not even close…in my opinion I don’t think dabo ever had a legendary staff Fulmer had “consistently” throughout his coaching career until it got to the end…not even factoring in dabo hiring Dan Brooks from Tennessee 👀
Fulmer’s first coordinators were coaches that became successful at UT. Cutcliffe and Chavis were position coaches that Fulmer promoted. I’m not sure how that’s a legendary staff. It’s not like Fulmer went and hired a bunch of coaching stars at other schools. Randy Sanders was a position coach, too. In 1995, he hired Pat Washington from Baylor and Steve Caldwell from Ole Miss. In 1994, he hired Dan Brooks from North Carolina.

If you have 3 minutes..............listen to the great Vin Scully................It's worth it. Calling a game and telling a fantastic story. He's the best ever!

Greatest of all time or top 3 at least.

BTW I know Micheal Kay does the Yankees broadcast on YES Network but what is the other guys name that does radio ?

What in the wide world of sports is that piece of art hanging in the background?
Ha! It's an original piece by Michael Godard. His signature is olives and martini's. So its an olive laying on the beach. I got it from my mother in law.

My dad thought it looked like a "dead frog with its @$$ eaten out!" Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back