Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the B1G is going to end up kicking the SECs ass...they have more money...and everything is about money now...more 💰=more elite players.

Thanks Sankey.
Why don't you just go cheer for Michigan or Ohio State then???!

What is this 🐂💩?? I'm disappointed in you Tits. I don't think I'm voting for you anymore.

I’ve always wanted to ask this question to Fulmer Humpers (not saying you are) but if you take away his national championship win do you think he’s still a hall of fame coach? Or just a good coach?…I have always thought Fulmer was average but he was surrounded by a legendary staff that made him what he is.
I feel like this is a modern hindsight bias take influenced by how dominant Saban was.

He's not legendary, but he's clearly hall of fame. If Fulmer's resume were any better he would be pretty close to that legendary status.

If Band Of Brothers is on a list, it's #1. Not as a complete series, but Season 1 of True Detective sits side by side with BOB. Mad Men and The Sopranos in behind those two. Game of Thrones that high is laughable, and I was a huge fan. Love Peaky Blinders, too; but, no way is it Top 10...and, Stranger Things has fallen off, imo. Succession, Mr. Robot, and It's Always Sunny... should be higher; and man!!! I wished they'd bring back Mindhunters.

Six Feet Under, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Americans, and The Leftovers not anywhere to be found is a travesty beyond measure, and made the entire list a waste of my time to look up and down it just once.

Edit: saw Curb and some others down around #50. All should be way higher.

For 1 season stories Band of Brothers and True Detective Season 1 are the GOATS

I think i'd go insane living in Utqiagvik, Alaska. 67 days of 24hr darkness and 83 days of 24hr sunlight 👀.
For work, I went to this little town at the northern tip of Norway. I went twice. Two weeks both times. Once in the summer, once in the winter. Summer was awesome. Winter was one of the most miserable experiences I've had for work. Feet of snow. Did not see the sun from the time we landed to the time we left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back