Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent show actually. Very good writing and tight acting. My ex forced it on me, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

BUT got nothing on the Golden Girls. My true loves.
Wife and daughters were Gilmore Girls watchers. You had to be on speed to keep up with the dialog, but it was all quite witty and very tight. Wasn't really my preference but I certainly understand the love.

We've booked for Tybee Island in October. Looking very forward to it. Any suggestions from those who have been? Going to do a ghost tour in Savannah, the Crab Shack, Sea Wolf and Salt Island Fish, but suggestions are welcome
Haven’t spent much time on Tybee but I live close to Savannah and it’s my favorite city. A fun thing to do is ask a hotel concierge for the password to Mata Hari’s, a speakeasy near River Street. Really cool vibe but you do have to know the password to get in.

Spend some time just walking on River Street. Lots of great food and drink to be had there — try the Chatham Artillery Punch if you can find it. Huey’s is a great New Orleans style restaurant if you want some good food. Spanky’s has awesome chicken tenders, and the main one is actually on Tybee, but there’s a River Street location as well. At the end of River Street in the shadow of the Talmadge Bridge is a newer development, Plant Riverside, that has lots of stuff to do.

The squares are fun to just walk around in. Forsyth Park is beautiful, as is Bonaventure cemetery.

View attachment 657229

It is so rigged, and attempting to generate interest in rankings its comical.

Literally kids who commit to a school early are penalized for doing that very thing. Kids who remain uncommitted, continue to generate interest and buzz, and therefore shoot up or remain.

How dumb do they think we are? Dont answer that.
Nico committed before all the updates and Summer camps. Ended up top 3.

Bailey similarly and fell and fell. And the ignorers, well, dismissed it as hogwash propaganda.

Not at all saying Gmac is HB. Honestly I don't pay much attention these days, because we're actually good at football now. But I did when HB was coming up and everything said was accurate.

To act like anyone should stop evaluating with a year and half to go before they step on the field is absurd. Rankings this far out are a mere middle point.

Josh Pate has Tennessee as the 12th best program over the next 3 seasons… 7th in the SEC behind Georgia, Bama, Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and LSU
Fair, but if we recruit (average) 12th...with Heupel, we'll be a top 10 (true SoR) program for sure.

That said, our top 25 rankings could hover a lot year to year because of our SOS. We could be 10-2 and a top 3 team, for example.

Reactions: LaagerVol
Here ya go @Brillovol..one pic has a very large jet of water coming out of a blowhole, but it is way out on the right edge of the frame. I have never taken the time to take a still off of the vid I have of it..but that water was jetting 15-20 feet into the air...I love that last pic it is looking south towards Honduras as we were sailing toward Belize..
View attachment 656206View attachment 656207View attachment 656208
Our Maui trip a few years ago:
1720475982888.jpeg

1720476069265.jpeg
1720476153174.jpeg
1720476260560.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back