Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public service announcement: Cincinnati chili is an abomination that should only be served to starving Yetis. Why do they put cinnamon in it? 🤮
We went to the Memorial golf tournament in Dublin, Ohio 10 years ago. Locals were telling us we had to try Skyline chili in Cincinnati. I thought I had gotten "punked" it was so bad. Whatever they sell at Skyline is not chili. It tasted like some one watered down a can of Bunker Hill chili sauce and threw a clove cigarette in the pot when nobody was looking. GROSS

Last edited:

As big as this forum is and Knoxville being a small big city, someone knows this guy.

Mainly curious if this was a bad day for him, if he’s a true pompous a** under the guise of doing outreach for a living to make his image look good.

That mustache is worth it's weight in gold.
Great addition to the team. Though the guy will be over 24 years old before next years draft, his stock isn't going to rise anymore playing another year of college baseball due to his age. Hopefully he makes it to Campus but this feels like the young man from Wofford last year committing then going pro.

Eason, Spraggins…name a senior who’s been there 5 seasons…
This. I know a lot of people were expecting Nico. Nico isn't going next year IMO. The idea he was going this year was crazy.

Quick... Recount a memorable quote from Josh Heupel. The man is the king of the non-story. He isn't gonna put Nico in front of some beat reporter from some other SEC school just to get asked about his NIL deal. Not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back