Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've booked for Tybee Island in October. Looking very forward to it. Any suggestions from those whom have been? Going to do a ghost tour in Savannah, the Crab Shack, Sea Wolf and Salt Island Fish, but suggestions are welcome

Not stayed at Tybee yet it's on our list though, we've been to Hilton Head and drove over to Savannah for a day. Really cool city, if you like architecture at all you'll love it gorgeous buildings to see.

Reactions: COOKEVOL
Wait, you havent been to the new updated Circuit Courts? Its just gavel down.

Had that coming, well played.

Uh, the thought of having to walk into one of those courtrooms, watching them herd cases through at speed of light. 🤢

So glad my LSAT score was a 3, btw you get 3 points for signing your name.😂
My point was more of we're seeing one side. It may very well be exactly as portrayed. It also may have more context behind it. Again, not dismissing his behavior.

We've booked for Tybee Island in October. Looking very forward to it. Any suggestions from those whom have been? Going to do a ghost tour in Savannah, the Crab Shack, Sea Wolf and Salt Island Fish, but suggestions are welcome
North Beach Bar and Grill next to the marine science center is pretty good. Grilled Mahi sandwich with sweet potato waffle fries hit pretty good. Huc a poos is decent if you want pizza. Be warned though, its a hole in the wall dive bar pretty much. Agave was pretty good if you want mexican. Tybee Lighthouse is pretty interesting also. Its right behind the marine science center.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
North Beach Bar and Grill next to the marine science center is pretty good. Grilled Mahi sandwich with sweet potato waffle fries hit pretty good. Huc a poos is decent if you want pizza. Be warned though, its a hole in the wall dive bar pretty much. Agave was pretty good if you want mexican. Tybee Lighthouse is pretty interesting also. Its right behind the marine science center.
Thanks!

Reactions: Hammer85
No problem. We just made a lap around through Hilton Head, Tybee and Savannah. Theres tons in Savannah but a few we hit was River House Seafood on River St. Grouper Oscar was pretty amazing. If you drink, I also recommend a drink they have called the Chatham Artillery. Lizzies Burger Bar and Grill was also pretty good if you want a burger. Also on River St. Make sure to check out Forsythe Park, along with all of the other little parks, squares etc. Another pretty good little joint that got my attention was on the south side of Forsythe Park. Its actually inside the American Legion Post there. Its called Betty Bombers. Its WWII era themed with lots of war memorabillia, decorations etc. And if you like icecream, go to Leopolds. Have fun

No problem. We just made a lap around through Hilton Head, Tybee and Savannah. Theres tons in Savannah but a few we hit was River House Seafood on River St. Grouper Oscar was pretty amazing. If you drink, I also recommend a drink they have called the Chatham Artillery. Lizzies Burger Bar and Grill was also pretty good if you want a burger. Also on River St. Make sure to check out Forsythe Park, along with all of the other little parks, squares etc. Another pretty good little joint that got my attention was on the south side of Forsythe Park. Its actually inside the American Legion Post there. Its called Betty Bombers. Its WWII era themed with lots of war memorabillia, decorations etc. And if you like icecream, go to Leopolds. Have fun
Really plan to take advantage of fresh seafood. My wife and I do drink, so look forward to trying that.

I will NEVER understand why anyone would ever be so enraged by a kid fishing.

I will also never understand the audacity to physically touch and try to intimidate kids when you're a grown a$$ man.

I hope he gets charged by local PD for assault against minors and property damage AND I hope TWRA throws the book at him for violating their lawful right to fish. Then I hope those kids file a civil suit for emotional and property damages.

That looks like one of the neighborhoods where the actual neighborhood or developer owns the land around the lake and not the owner of the adjacent house. So they probably weren't even trespassing. Especially if they accessed through a property that gave them permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back