Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Pili story, but Heupel dropped the ball taking him to SEC Media Days imo.
Yeah I get that he’s a veteran leader and maybe heup just wanted to help him out a bit but some other veteran leader or draft eligible player could have used that spot greatly, thinking Pearce, Bru, Sampson, Campbell Jr, spraggins. Anyone remember who went last year?

Reactions: butchna
Happy Choose Day

July 9, 2024: The key phrase for this time in your life will be patient continuance. Do your best to stay on track, and seek to always be in the flow of My Spirit, says the Lord. Life will not be without challenges, but neither will you be without solutions. I will give you the strength and ability to overcome every obstacle. Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry.

El Gaucho is Seattle does a great steak, but the star of the show is the tableside fully from scratch Caesar salad. Best I ever had. The whole restaurant was a great experience.
I learned how to make Caesar salad (smash that anchovy!) and also guacamole years ago that way. Sounds great!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back