Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or messed with Security by yelling, "I think that man is shoplifting Baby Ruth bars!"
giphy.gif

VQ posters dogging us playing Cuse next year. They want heavyweights to go along with our next-generation insane SEC schedule.

I'll never understand it.

Can we just not make it harder on ourselves? The new schedules are wild enough and we need to go 10-2 to make the playoffs (9-3 maybe as an outlier). Let's make the playoffs, keep raising our profile, and keep building like Clemson did. Recruiting will get easier when we do.

Or just keep smashing our head against the wall..as if recruits or the public care if you go 8-4 with the far and away #1 toughest SoS...it doesn't matter, all they will ever see is 8-4.
Make the Kansas City Chiefs turn us down damnit!

Reactions: Glitch
View attachment 657496

Thoughts?

This is very tough for me. Love gangster...moreso, mafioso films.

I'd absolutely have to find room for Gomorra, Once Upon a Time in America, and maybe even A Bronx Tale. Personal top 10s.

Would, with a heavy heart, probably lower The Untouchables and Scarface (bit overrated compared to the cult following by college kids imo). And Carlito's Way to make room for A Bronx Tale.
For me, Miller's Crossing would be above half of those. Of course, it's Coen Bros. so it's not *just* a gangster film.

Reactions: Devo182 and SugarCC
View attachment 657496

Thoughts?

This is very tough for me. Love gangster...moreso, mafioso films.

I'd absolutely have to find room for Gomorra, Once Upon a Time in America, and maybe even A Bronx Tale. Personal top 10s.

Would, with a heavy heart, probably lower The Untouchables and Scarface (bit overrated compared to the cult following by college kids imo). And Carlito's Way to make room for A Bronx Tale.

City of God, The Irishman, Resorvoir Dogs with honorable mentions.
Carlitos Way very under rated to me. May even be my fav.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back