Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be in Seattle and San Francisco for a week. Any good food suggestions for either?

San Fran - the pier, Ghirardelli factory, the trams, and Lombard Street. Muir Woods for outdoors. Oracle Park for a game. Alcatraz.

Never been to Seattle, but wife loved it and said Rainier and the coastalway boating are must dos.

This is one of those where you dont want to be a one upper, smdh.

Sitting in optometrist at Daytona Beach Walmart. Staring out into the cashier area, my buddy and I watch a middle aged person in shorts grab back of their pant leg.

Out comes a turd. And then another, into floor. They hesitate, then just walk away.

Then of course next person steps on it.

That's when you know the best thing to do that day is just drink.
I think I would have turned to the optometrist and asked, "Do you have anything that would make me un-see this?"

The only time I've ever left the country is going to Canada. Once to Toronto, and once to Vancouver. It's a lot like America, only different money. I've always wanted to travel the world, but I'm poor.
If you can be comfortable with the uncomfortable, it doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive to travel internationally. Just depends on where you go, where you stay, what you do, etc etc

This is one of those where you dont want to be a one upper, smdh.

Sitting in optometrist at Daytona Beach Walmart. Staring out into the cashier area, my buddy and I watch a middle aged person in shorts grab back of their pant leg.

Out comes a turd. And then another, into floor. They hesitate, then just walk away.

Then of course next person steps on it.

That's when you know the best thing to do that day is just drink.
This can’t be real

If you can be comfortable with the uncomfortable, it doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive to travel internationally. Just depends on where you go, where you stay, what you do, etc etc
So you sold yourself to travel Europe?

I'm not judging.

Reactions: gainesvol82
San Fran - the pier, Ghirardelli factory, the trams, and Lombard Street. Muir Woods for outdoors. Oracle Park for a game. Alcatraz.

Never been to Seattle, but wife loved it and said Rainier and the coastalway boating are must dos.
Alcatraz has a restaurant?!

Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back