Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have a bunch of wine sippers and collectors in here..this is for you.

The "Struggle Era" of Tennessee football killed any national respect we had, unfortunately and teams like Clemson and Georgia took advantage the most. Not that Tennessee ever got as much respect as it deserved nationally for how good its been historically.

Last edited:
Lol Notre Dame is definitely a Blue Blood in college football, I’d take Georgia off the list and leave it at that
Georgia is a “come lately” team, but they have become the team to beat during the last few years. Notre Dame has been a good program for years, but has never obtained the Status of Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Ohio State Michigan or even USC. I believe that Tennessee is and has been more of a blue blood program than Notre Dame, and will continue to be superior to them in the future.

How in the world is Georgia considered a BB? They have been a historical footnote for the majority of their existence. The SEC WAS FOUNDED IN KNOXVILLE and yet we’re not a blue blood? This list and the person who made it have no credibility. None.
Really, they have Herschel walker and the last 5 years. We have a General, Dickey, Majors, and a Fulmer to their Dooley, Richt, Smart. Huepel will be added to that list sooner than later too.

Again, I hate vol twitter. His situation is his situation. Let it be and wish him well.
I disagree 100%….That comes with part of the choice to become a High major football player…You can’t look forward to the positive things: 100,000 cheering fans, NIL deals, free gifts, popularity without the negative things that come along with it as well.

Georgia actually has about as good a history in terms of program benchmarks as we do. We have more Titles and Conference Championships then both UGA and PSU though. The simple fact is they made the list because Georgia has been dominant lately and we haven't.

Screenshot_20240710_132338_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240710_132310_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back