Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Ross effect, similar to Tayvon once Nico arrived. You tell yourself ā€œthis kid will have to wait his turnā€. Then said kid enrolls and youā€™re like, ā€œaight, Iā€™m outā€.

In all fairness I think Tayvon had a legit shotā€¦he had good awareness and made quick decisions..I think it came down to him knowing the promises that were made to Nico.

would we have minded Nico sitting a year behind tayvon?..personally..I wouldnā€™t have.You also have to eliminate what weā€™ve seen from Nico mentally in making a fair judgement but I donā€™t want to do that either šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…

Jordan Ross effect, similar to Tayvon once Nico arrived. You tell yourself ā€œthis kid will have to wait his turnā€. Then said kid enrolls and youā€™re like, ā€œaight, Iā€™m outā€.
I think itā€™s true of Trayvon but I think if Volnation put together a pick up football game that Bradley would be picked near the end. I do wish him luck though. šŸ˜‚

"Mariyon Dye is one of the freakier jumbo athletes in the 2025 cycle. Measured at 6'5, 268 with 35.5-inch arms"

How do they measure arms? It must not be the way they measure for clothing.

I'm barely 6' and in a dress shirt wear a 35" sleeve. For that they measure from your spine where your neck meets your shoulders, along the top of your shoulder and down on the outside of your arm toward your wrist to where you want the cuff to sit.

Are they saying his arms are 35.5" from his shoulder???

-------------------------------
OMGosh! I hope they didn't mean he has thirty-five .5-inch arms!
View attachment 657627

FTA: "The arm length measurement at the NFL Combine is done by measuring from the end of the bicep or shoulder blade to the tip of the middle finger with the arm extended horizontally away from the body."

Wow! As best I can self measure, my 35" sleeve measurement would be 26.5" NFL Combine. So Dye is 5 inches taller than me but each of his arms is 9 inches longer!

Imagine how long an offensive lineman's arms would have to be to reach Dye's jersey at the chest, to control him laterally?
Definitely want!

Last edited:
big-gulps-welp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back