Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who believes they have the cool factor to drop words like “daddy-o,” “groovy,” or “gnarly,” maybe I’m just out of touch, but I think they’re way too square. It doesn’t make them sound like the bee’s knees, at all…no cool cat, whatsoever. Use better terminology if you’re going to jive, or I’ll have to split. Don’t try to boogie with me…because, man, I’m just not feeling it.
tumblr_p8mga92qUd1v9wqzho5_540.gifv

In fact I would go so far as to say most of the greatest athletes of all-time were exceptionally good looking. Just look at all the GOATs. All very good looking. In fact if you were to name the top athletes of all-time you would be hard pressed to find many that were ugly by conventional beauty standards.
Hold my Chardonnay-Nay...

_109551922_caitlynjenner-.jpg

In case you're too young or forgot...

R.ad8244aef9d8ccde69e5d20df7422fa2

I’m just really sick of the bias that’s going against Tennessee. Earls is a good example commits to Georgia and jumps like crazy in the rankings George, Missed elite 11 and drops like he fell off a cliff. I get it Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, and Texas. Have won on the field, well only Texas recently has turned their program around. Look at all the people that dropped that has committed to Tennessee. George, JVD, and Jaden Perlotte(not committed yet but trending our way).
And this is what I’ve told people until I’m blue in the face about how stupid these rankings are. The website nerds don’t know how to evaluate for themselves. They follow where they go to school.

Then defenders of the rankings say, “well the best teams always have the highest ranked classes.” Yes, of course they do. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy. Because the nerds rank them higher when they sign with the best teams.

I'm literally sitting here shaking my head at your post. Bo simply doesn't make sense. His size, speed, power, strength...it doesn't seem possible to me.
Had a Bo Jackson poster in my room as a kid (as i'm sure we all did). One with the bat, helmet, in Royals uni.

Dude was absolutely huge. Dude was a WC athlete.

Oh I dropped “rizz” on my oldest the other day. You woulda thought I stabbed her.

What’s better is to use 80’s and 90’s slang like “word to your mother,” “eat my shorts,” etc. The youngsters have no idea what I’m saying. Two can play this game.
Good idea! I’ll remember that next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back