Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brillovol

You know I'm just messing with ya. Whenever I made my first post, I was thinking to myself..."except for Brillo and his daughter, I don't mind them saying it a bit; all these other a**holes, don't like it!" 😉
Oh it’s all good. I’ve gone from being called dada to daddy to dad to now bruh so it’s all just more of the same to me.

🤜🤛

Marijuana, Weed, Pot, Grass, Cannabis, Mary Jane, Ganja, Wacky T'baccy, Dope, Reefer, Bud, Chronic, Devil's Lettuce, Kush, Sticky Icky, Herb......

Smart bird, I could only think of 16. unless you want to count other terms for joints, in which case I got more.

Fyi, if things go the way they’re supposed to (Travis Smith this Saturday, Christian Gass 7/20, Hayward on 7/27, and Perlotte flipping somewhere in between, that jumps us from 15th overall with 234 numerical to 6th overall with 264 numerical.

Furthermore, we could carry the momentum on August 3rd with #1 overall Brandon Faizon ‘26. Let him enjoy the attention for a couple weeks…then cap it all off with David Sanders on 8/17 and would push us into the top 5 (for now) with 274 numerical. 274 with 21 commits is the best Heupel has ever done. In 2023 we had 277 with 25 commits. This would be a hair better than that…4 months before signing day.

Im not an expert, but this kind of orchestration seems like something Heupel would plan.

Everyone has the right to say whatever they want, and I have the right to hate the majority of it.

Anyone who believes they have the rizz to spit words like "natty" or "vibe" or "sus", maybe I'm just an ok, boomer or cheugy...but, I think they're cray cray, not high key at all. It doesn't make them sound glowed up, at all...no flex, whatsoever. Use better terminology if you're going to bring the tea, or I'll have to ghost. Don't try to skrt me, b...because, damn, Gina! I don't need to be shook.

Deuces.
I got insanely pissed and depressed reading that. I hate my generation.

Reactions: SugarCC
I got insanely pissed and depressed reading that. I hate my generation.
Anyone who believes they have the cool factor to drop words like “daddy-o,” “groovy,” or “gnarly,” maybe I’m just out of touch, but I think they’re way too square. It doesn’t make them sound like the bee’s knees, at all…no cool cat, whatsoever. Use better terminology if you’re going to jive, or I’ll have to split. Don’t try to boogie with me…because, man, I’m just not feeling it.

Fyi, if things go the way they’re supposed to (Travis Smith this Saturday, Christian Gass 7/20, Hayward on 7/27, and Perlotte flipping somewhere in between, that jumps us from 15th overall with 234 numerical to 6th overall with 264 numerical.

Furthermore, we could carry the momentum on August 3rd with #1 overall Brandon Faizon ‘26. Let him enjoy the attention for a couple weeks…then cap it all off with David Sanders on 8/17 and would push us into the top 5 (for now) with 274 numerical. 274 with 21 commits is the best Heupel has ever done. In 2023 we had 277 with 25 commits. This would be a hair better than that…4 months before signing day.

Im not an expert, but this kind of orchestration seems like something Heupel would plan.
I haven’t been following Sanders recruitment that much. Last I heard the momentum had shifted to OSU. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back