Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who believes they have the cool factor to drop words like “daddy-o,” “groovy,” or “gnarly,” maybe I’m just out of touch, but I think they’re way too square. It doesn’t make them sound like the bee’s knees, at all…no cool cat, whatsoever. Use better terminology if you’re going to jive, or I’ll have to split. Don’t try to boogie with me…because, man, I’m just not feeling it.
Right lmao

Shoot bro you gotta make A BOWL first

It’s kinda annoying how arrogant he is.i expect this from prime because that’s who he always has been but his sons haven’t proved a damn thing other than how to lose and that team chemistry does matter..

knowing damn well his dad puts them in positions not to fail so they looks good on film..there’s absolutely no doubt in my mind he will be a Jamarcus russell in the NFL minus the arm strength.

Reactions: Glitch
Just start using their lingo on them, 😂
Oh I dropped “rizz” on my oldest the other day. You woulda thought I stabbed her.

What’s better is to use 80’s and 90’s slang like “word to your mother,” “eat my shorts,” etc. The youngsters have no idea what I’m saying. Two can play this game.

Not a bad one. I hope whoever needs it finds it.

July 11, 2024: I woke up this morning with the old song lyrics: Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, do not mess with Mr. Inbetween. I believe God is speaking to us to choose to have a good outlook on life and to do the best we can with what we have been given. Let faith rule. 2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Not a bad one. I hope whoever needs it finds it.

July 11, 2024: I woke up this morning with the old song lyrics: Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, do not mess with Mr. Inbetween. I believe God is speaking to us to choose to have a good outlook on life and to do the best we can with what we have been given. Let faith rule. 2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
Your timing and message could not have been better. Blessed with the truth and the day is yet young. Thank you.

Ha ha

An emotional sentiment I’m highly sympathetic to, but not an argument from the data. The data in recent decades tells an unpleasant story.
1720696915761.png

Tennessee has dominated Georgia just as much if not more, up until the last two decades. Unfortunately theirs has just been recent and ongoing and that is what sticks in people's minds and it skews the overall numbers to make it like more even. Them mostly being good lately does not make them a Blue Blood though, in fact the opposite.

No option but to win though and hopefully, for them to go in the toilet.

Last edited:
Like everyone else, I thought @bignewt was being a giant a**hole the other day, as well...we all know what im talking about...

However, with that said, im in full agreement with him, and have always been, as it pertains to using that stupid bullsh!t "natty" term. All of you who say it, keep in mind, you look and sound like that Texas d-bag in the clip. Congratulations.
What's wrong with natty lite?

1720697048511.png

Are any of you familiar with AI models or machine learning? It’s a big part of my day-job and I’ve been really curious to see how long it will be before we start to see it creep into recruiting metrics/methods and CFB in general.

If you’re unfamiliar: imagine an AI(program if you will) that can analyze a players tape and gives the results to you without you having to even watch it. The AI would be able to give you metrics such as top speed, missed tackles, out of position players, hand movement, processing speed of a QB, etc.

Another avenue would be an AI-model specifically trained to make game time decisions based on player performance. It could give coaches alerts when players start tiring out before they give up big plays or give a coach advice on whether his players are capable of picking up a 4th down.

All of this is speculation only right now but I don’t think it will be long before this stuff is reality(if it isn’t in the works already) especially considering the amount of money there is in this sport.
I hate this dumb 💩...no machine will ever be able to measure HEART...GRIT...TOUGHNESS..WILL....whatever the hell you want to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back