Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I don’t really know his skillset. He’s lauded by VQ as being highly athletic, so I’m guessing projecting him at off.
He may be athletic enough to play off ball, but if the reps are at Mike? And he would be athletic enough for that, as long as he could make the calls too.

Was excited when we landed him and understood why he left for his home state school after they recruited him as their Nico.
You and me both, if I'm not mistaken...excitement with that video of him inside that training facility, throwing. I believe we both commented the same notes, the same touts.The throws he made on that video were very nice, very good zip. I liked him, especially as someone Heupel pivoted to after Simpson. He was a nice pickup.

Then I saw Nico. 😳🤯

You and me both, if I'm not mistaken...excitement with that video of him inside that training facility, throwing. I believe we both commented the same notes, the same touts.The throws he made on that video were very nice, very good zip. I liked him, especially as someone Heupel pivoted to after Simpson. He was a nice pickup.

Then I saw Nico. 😳🤯
And prolly ends up with a WAY better career than Simpson…but Nico’s generational despite D4H’s proclamation. 😉

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back