Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Hobbs- Surprised how early he flashed but shouldn’t have been if I heeded the camp build-up. Should work his way into the second group by mid-season if this arc holds imo.

- Bradley: Needed the EE physical development the most out of all the freshmen and was a summer enrollee. Redshirt and he beasts next year.

- Leacock: If Bru rumor is true, he could get an early baptism but still behind Nimrod and Webb. Likely to see all 3 heavily in the second half. Pope talked him up.

- Okoye: Redshirt, eat, develop and stay off the field…repeat as necessary.

- Telander: His time! When Eli isn’t on the field, look for this guy! Amazing physical transformation dating back to half the off-season. Mean, hungry son of a coach…very excited.
I must have missed it, what’s up with Bru?

Doc just liked a post of mine in RF VI. He's still alive and well I see.

Only two days behind and now in the current thread. Had to progress the right way. It’s bad mojo to skip pages during the season.
Glad to see that you’re back and apparently doing well too!

Oh and I brought

15-0 🤠

With me.

Hey, I was here first. Actually back in 1793 when @BaldBiker , @InVOLuntary and I were pitching the idea of the University of Tennessee as the future of education in the state, I believe that @BaldBiker was talking about a veritable Nation of Volunteers that would set the standard for the rest of the nation, even the world… 🤠

Hey, I was here first. Actually back in 1793 when @BaldBiker , @InVOLuntary and I were pitching the idea of the University of Tennessee as the future of education in the state, I believe that @BaldBiker was talking about a veritable Nation of Volunteers that would set the standard for the rest of the nation, even the world… 🤠
I know you are all Big Orange in College Football, who is your team in NFL or do you not have one just wondering since your screen name is @VolsDoc81TX ... maybe my Dallas Cowboys 😉😉😉😉

15-0

Anyone notice who the OP was for this rumor? I did not know Bru was from Dyersburg. 🤣
Lol!! There is hand wringing about a rumor from the poster Orange Defense?? My word! It might be true, but I wouldn’t even begin to have a hint of worry about it, if that’s the only place it’s been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back