Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised if Leacock hits the portal, he apparently couldn’t catch a cold and all our freshmen are better than him. At least we have extra space now

Reactions: csprig9
SIAP: Knecht dropped 20pt 9reb in 31 min last night.

Bronny played 29 min and made 1 basket.

ESPN's headlining clip for the game was "Bronny sinks layup" and no video of any of Knecht's shots in the highlight clips on their app.
Further evidence that 'the media' sux.

SIAP: Knecht dropped 20pt 9reb in 31 min last night.

Bronny played 29 min and made 1 basket.

ESPN's headlining clip for the game was "Bronny sinks layup" and no video of any of Knecht's shots in the highlight clips on their app.
If you didn't already believe ESPN's primary goal has nothing to do with giving you an accurate idea of what's happening in sports, that should clear it up for you.

OTW to Buffalo Trace to pick a BTrace barrel AND a Weller Full Proof barrel

Will be posting stories on our IG @bluegrassbeverages if any of you whiskey nerds want to follow along
Lucky duck. My board controlled state makes those almost impossible to get short of the lottery. Gotta stock up when I visit family. Stinks.

Reactions: mrMet
People complain about ESPN continuously, although if it wasn't for ESPN individuals wouldn't be able to watch college football almost everyday during season or college basketball and college baseball.

Don't matter what you stream the telecast through its still a ESPN/ Disney production.

I remember when ABC televised 1 game per week, now who wants to go back to that crap?

People complain about ESPN continuously, although if it wasn't for ESPN individuals wouldn't be able to watch college football almost everyday during season or college basketball and college baseball.

Don't matter what you stream the telecast through its still a ESPN/ Disney production.

I remember when ABC televised 1 game per week, now who wants to go back to that crap?
Don’t be bringin that reason and perspective up in here

Lucky duck. My board controlled state makes those almost impossible to get short of the lottery. Gotta stock up when I visit family. Stinks.
I definitely feel for you folks that in state controlled places.

On a side note, we also get to pick a Blantons Gold barrel but probably not today. That’ll be later in year

I doubt they are doing it for the fans?$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back