Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Are we watching the leaks start appearing in the dam? Seems to be a culture issue that’s only getting worse. I remember having the same feeling about Meyer at Florida towards the end.
They got the only reporter looking into things fired by the AJC for allegedly misstating the exact number of GA players' sexual assaults. He wrote 13 but it was supposed to be 11, or something like that.

If yall knew the dumb stuff I wasted money on, you wouldn’t accuse me of being cheap. So instead I think it’s a sign that I’m just getting old because I really would like some new Vols gear, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna pay $35 for a tshirt.

~yells at clouds~
Sometimes dollar general has a cool lookin shirt.

Hold my Chardonnay-Nay...

_109551922_caitlynjenner-.jpg

In case you're too young or forgot...

R.ad8244aef9d8ccde69e5d20df7422fa2
WTH 🤣🤣

Link that account because my wife and I did a podcast that had endless source material stating otherwise. How The Shining Changed Shelley Duvall Forever - SlashFilm
Okay, well, Shelley Duvall herself felt differently. Felt like important context to add.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotcypress
Are we watching the leaks start appearing in the dam? Seems to be a culture issue that’s only getting worse. I remember having the same feeling about Meyer at Florida towards the end.

definitely believe uga has a major culture problem. They’ve been blessed with the ability to out talent everyone the past several years, and Kirby has had exceptional assistants.

Some of those assistants are gone now and the talent is getting more spread around.

I might be the only person in America that still thinks Kirby himself is overrated as an actual game day coach. Let’s just say I think the thoughts of him going on a saban like run are wrong and that his best days - albeit they were great days - are behind him.

I don’t know if he doesn’t like the portal or not but he doesn’t have any issue giving players money…. His legend was built off the back of the Vandy endowment fund which was legal bc Vandy was a private school.

Due to NIL…. that advantage is no longer there.
Exactly. Average coach without that advantage otherwise.

Okay, well, Shelley Duvall herself felt differently. Felt like important context to add.
Mebbe she took the classy high road? Mebbe everybody else made the whole thing up? I believe there’s a reason we heard the stories…smoke/fire kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back