Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
People complain about ESPN continuously, although if it wasn't for ESPN individuals wouldn't be able to watch college football almost everyday during season or college basketball and college baseball.

Don't matter what you stream the telecast through its still a ESPN/ Disney production.

I remember when ABC televised 1 game per week, now who wants to go back to that crap?
Someone else would just step in and take ESPNs place… It is a big time money maker right now.

CU is a joke. Hate sayin it because I liked them before Deion. And I actually like Deions flash (as a player). But this whole thing he got goin on with the buffs is a joke.
Sanders clan are a joke to college football. He is still into himself so much and these kids continue to listen to his BS. Them maybe everybodies super bowl just to beat the crap out of them so all the Sanders people will shut their mouths. I went to CU and they are growing tired of the BS that keeps being spewed with no results to back it up.

They’re gonna highlight the stories that bring the most eyeballs. Bronny drives traffic. It’s a business.
That's the heart of the problem for me. Why in the name of all that is good and righteous does anyone care what Lebron's kid does when he's average at basketball even by college standards and only excels at being a prima donna. Who are all these people that provide all this traffic and why are they still in the voting and gene pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back