Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to drive through the everglades one July. We stopped every half mile to clean the skeeters off the window. Pulled off in one spot and walked around the car to clean it up and heard something behind me. Turned around to a 6' gata laying out in the sun about 10' from me. Sneaky lizard.
Should have mud-stomped him.

That's....a pretty low standard for raising a good kid.
It's amazing how many people are out there doing these things.

You wouldn't be proud to raise a son who is a P5 head coach, with all it takes to be one? He could've easily lived off daddy's name and been a dope head or a drunk or just a bum.

Reactions: gainesvol82
How do we know you are not AI?

i-myself-have-a-lot-of-question-marks-question-marks.gif
IMG_3422.gif

Based on college the answer is Patterson all day. Nightmare matchup on outside stack formations, slot, motion shovel passes or lined up in the backfield with Nico and CP running the option or Patterson chipping and running "circle routes" to get behind or between the LBs.

Both would be absolutely lethal with Heupel calling plays but Patterson's ability to line up in a wide split, take a short pass and make someone miss with Bru or Nimrod blocking to create space would be incredible. DB gets confused and Patterson is streaking down the field wide open like Hyatt did.

Also, not a DB in the country that wants to go up against him for 50/50 balls. Just seems like he would provide more possible game breaking options than AK.
Patterson is the greater athlete for sure..but..he has always had a well documented problem with understanding where to be, where to go and what to do without the ball...and that is the difference maker to me.

If you have to dumb down a playbook for him...that is really bad for many obvious reasons.

ROY award incoming for DK if he touches the ball enough. Hoy take: DK is more efficient on offense than LeBron...this season
And then will tell a story centering on, and post pictures of Bronny when it happens..

And then Marco, 52 and Devo will post how it's understandable that they did so because.."It's just good business"

And I will reply..
1720542271471.png

Patterson is the greater athlete for sure..but..he has always had a well documented problem with understanding where to be, where to go and what to do without the ball...and that is the difference maker to me.

If you have to dumb down a playbook for him...that is really bad for many obvious reasons.
He's had a successful NFL career at two different positions. I'm sure he has obviously matured in his approach to the game in that time, but I don't really buy that excuse any more.

The idea that he only understood a go route seems like a pretty obvious indictment of Dooley and Jim Cheney, the most overrated college OC of all time.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back