Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on "why not both" but Patterson would be a nightmare in our stack formation with wide splits. Read the DB and adjust short of blow by him.

Also, even with his route running deficiencies....I have faith that Heupel and Pope would have been able to use him. Already mentioned the stacked, wide split opportunities but shovel passes, running out of the backfield and settling in a hole between or behind the linebackers or lining up in the slot and blowing by LBs and safeties, running slants or settling in all the open space our scheme/tempo create would not have been too much for Patterson. He would have broken records in this offense.
Yea I’m not buying CP consistently being in the right place enough for Heup to maximize him.

Heup will be able to get the ball to Kamara.

“Kamara would have broken records in this offense”. See how easy that is.

Mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds. Don’t miss Valdosta at all
That place holds special memories for me from my childhood. My grandfather was a huge NASCAR fan and we would go to 3 races each year. One was Daytona, we would spend the week there. On the way down we would always stop in Valdosta to rest and then make the rest of the drive down the next morning.

The roaches there were the size of dinner plates

Is the LV forum on the ground convulsing and foaming at the mouth? Kim is already recruited more and better talent in a few months on the job than Pretty Holly did in her entire tenure. 😆
Why don't you go over there and check it out then report back with your findings. You get double time with hazard pay.

Also, gnats and mosquitos are on steroids down here. Just an FYI, in case anyone is ever going to south Georgia 😅
I tried to drive through the everglades one July. We stopped every half mile to clean the skeeters off the window. Pulled off in one spot and walked around the car to clean it up and heard something behind me. Turned around to a 6' gata laying out in the sun about 10' from me. Sneaky lizard.

Fyi, if things go the way they’re supposed to (Travis Smith this Saturday, Christian Gass 7/20, Hayward on 7/27, and Perlotte flipping somewhere in between, that jumps us from 15th overall with 234 numerical to 6th overall with 264 numerical.

Furthermore, we could carry the momentum on August 3rd with #1 overall Brandon Faizon ‘26. Let him enjoy the attention for a couple weeks…then cap it all off with David Sanders on 8/17 and would push us into the top 5 (for now) with 274 numerical. 274 with 21 commits is the best Heupel has ever done. In 2023 we had 277 with 25 commits. This would be a hair better than that…4 months before signing day.

Im not an expert, but this kind of orchestration seems like something Heupel would plan.

No Heupel is not doing that

Reactions: SugarCC and butchna
I tried to drive through the everglades one July. We stopped every half mile to clean the skeeters off the window. Pulled off in one spot and walked around the car to clean it up and heard something behind me. Turned around to a 6' gata laying out in the sun about 10' from me. Sneaky lizard.
I was there a couple of years ago. I swear the alligators are afraid of them skeeters down there 😅

Reminds me of kayaking through the Okefenokee Swamp. Gatas everywhere....my thoughts while casually floating around...don't fall in.

I met with a prospective student and her father this week and AI and its impact on teachers and education was their main question. I have incorporated a unit into my classes and its implications for education are exciting, but it's definitely something we're still figuring out how to use it best.
How do we know you are not AI?

i-myself-have-a-lot-of-question-marks-question-marks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back