Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two days behind and now in the current thread. Had to progress the right way. It’s bad mojo to skip pages during the season.
Glad to see that you’re back and apparently doing well too!

Oh and I brought

15-0 🤠

With me.
Be Careful with @BaldBiker . I told him I was glad he was still living and he flipped me off.

Need some prayers today fellas!! We are taking our son to his first recruiting visit to, choke, WVU!! We are super excited for him! I will not being wearing wvu gear with that said, lol. Should be an exciting gameday experience tho. Two weeks in a row watching WVU, smh!
Go Vols, gonna miss watching the game again, but hopefully, things will go well in morgantown, and he can make some strides in the recruiting circus!
Why are you hoping he chokes?

j/k man, this is awesome!! Hope it's a great experience. Can't wait to find out where he decides to go.

Awesome.

@drvenner, you need to contact this guy so you can teach him all of your dad jokes. That’s an essential part of fatherhood that his viewers may be missing out on.
I read a very sad story on the news yesterday that had a happy ending. Young kid got drafted in the third round by the Raiders and then was suddenly struck blind. You would think he would just give up, but he decided to use it as an opportunity to fulfill is lifelong dream of becoming an SEC referee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back