Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to shut her down...

Lay the BedrockView attachment 661042

I'm pretty sure it was Steve Bedrosian that lived on my street growing up in Atlanta. This was after or near his final seasons. I only met him a handful of times. But he lived across the street from one of my best friends.
What a throwback!

I feel like we’ll be pleasantly surprised by Bru or we won’t this season. I’m confident the coaching staff won’t let him be full go before he’s ready, but I worry he’ll push it being a 5th year to prove himself before he’s ready. I’m certainly rooting for the kid, he has the heart and the one I’m rooting for the most. 🧡

I feel like we’ll be pleasantly surprised by Bru or we won’t this season. I’m confident the coaching staff won’t let him be full go before he’s ready, but I worry he’ll push it being a 5th year to prove himself before he’s ready. I’m certainly rooting for the kid, he has the heart and the one I’m rooting for the most. 🧡
50/50 we'll be surprised or not.

~AP

$9.95

Kicking the man while he’s down. That’s cold.

Congrats! Eat a pimiento sandwich for us.
😂
I'll probably just give the tickets to the kid down the street. He doesn't like golf, but his parents said he needs to go outside more. . .

- I didn't really get tickets, I'm just messing with him.

If you want to experience the course and all it’s amenities all the same, and still see some great golf, and don’t have to see the men’s golfers, you can usually get women’s tournament tickets without much problem if you show up. At least that’s what I’ve been told.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackcrevol
Aladdin has been banned from the magic carpet race.

Apparently he's been using performance enhancing rugs.

Someone broke into my house and stole all my lamps. I didn't really like them anyway. So, I'm not at all mad about it. In fact, I'm delighted.
shower-bath.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back