Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re referring to ADHD, much easier to spot.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Thanks @LaagerVol @BigOrange15 Funny, there are psychologists and psychiatrists I’ve known that still differentiate between the two.

Many of us, myself included, have ADD. Opinion: I actually think it’s possible all of us “have it” and it’s just to what degree that it makes it medically/clinically significant, kind of like you can have varying levels of mental challenges. Many do or at least can manage it through behavior adapting and coping. Most will go through life just fine (minus the spousal constructive criticism) without any formal diagnosis. Some who are far enough on that “spectrum” (not sure this is the right word here given it’s so often only used in reference to autism), and never have been able to develop those executive functioning skills enough, actually require medication to meet a desired level of performance when it comes to focus and organization. At the end of the day it’s a brain and chemical makeup thing, which is still an understudied and often misunderstood area.

The way Benadryl affects you is fascinating. I wasn’t aware that was something that some people processed differently.
I agree the whole discussion is fascinating when you dive into it and absolutely under studied and misunderstood.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrange15
If you want to experience the course and all it’s amenities all the same, and still see some great golf, and don’t have to see the men’s golfers, you can usually get women’s tournament tickets without much problem if you show up. At least that’s what I’ve been told.
Oh I’ve been 3 times. I would go watch Karns & Seymour play a JV match there.

Reactions: vol_in_ga
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back