Third picture looks like ozone falls.
In order:
1. Burgess Falls
2. Reelfoot
3. Savage Gulf
4. Fall Creek Falls
5. Hatchie River
6. Rock City

Relatedly, it took me moving to middle TN to realize I grew up (Cookeville) within an hour of some of the best waterfalls in the world. It was all too familiar to me. I’ve hiked to the bottom of Fall Creek Falls more times than I can count.

Now I finally appreciate it.

So I just saw where Netflix is releasing a documentary Aug 27 called Sign Stealer as part of their Untold series, with Connor Stalions telling the story in his own words.

Wondering if (a) he goes anywhere near any actual truth and (b) if so, how far will he actually go? Like, you know, other teams involved besides Michigan....

If I had any gumption I'd make a Beamer startle gif with the show title popping up, but Mondays aren't gumption days.

Happy Choose Day

July 23, 2024: You can now deal with issues that have been left unattended, but you will need wisdom. You are not without help. Ask, and I will show you the way. Insights that have seemed to escape you will be readily available, says the Lord. Quiet your trepidation and fear of failure, and put your faith in Me. Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back