Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: position groups

I think the DBs will be better but man I just have to see good play before I rank them anything but last/second to last (kicking/punting)
The talent boost at corner is negated by the talk of Will Brooks starting at safety for me.

I think Heupel has kept Willie Martinez well beyond his expiration date, and I'm still waiting on Banks to prove he's not just Heupel's new Randy Shannon who happens to have the best defensive line coach in the country on staff.

But we'll see. It's the players that have to go out there and do it and there will be a bunch of new faces this year. Wouldn't say I'm optimistic or pessimistic about the pass defense this year.

Re: position groups

I think the DBs will be better but man I just have to see good play before I rank them anything but last/second to last (kicking/punting)
Agreed. However I think the DL and LB play are gonna be really good. And that’s gonna make the DBs job much easier. I have a feeling that because of that it’s gonna look like Martinez has finally done a decent job. When in fact it will be a byproduct of really good DL and LB play.

yeehaw doesn't know that beer. their 80 beer, was actually a messup, it's their best
Haven't tried that one. I'll look for it. Of the Yee-Haws I've tried, I found their Dunkel the best (okay) when paired with beef.

I say, better to invest in a Vols cozy you like, and then enjoy the best beer you can find or afford. These are special days for Vols fans.

True story. My brother and his family got Abby when she was a pup. She was a good pup, She was a good baby. She quickly became a whole family pup. In her final years, she developed lesions that were cancerous. Our whole family cried when she had to be put down because there wasn’t anyway to save her from pain and what was going to happen to her. She was a great baby 😥.

Agreed. However I think the DL and LB play are gonna be really good. And that’s gonna make the DBs job much easier. I have a feeling that because of that it’s gonna look like Martinez has finally done a decent job. When in fact it will be a byproduct of really good DL and LB play.
There is no secondary in the country that looks good without solid DL and LB play.

there are signs all the time, tremors, etc.

there is a dive team that measures that bubble yearly.
I mean for a super eruption type of event. Would we see big indicators or would it just look like it might be a little more angry than normal? I'd assume there would be several major events and it wouldn't just level civilization all with one unexpected eruption.

Some people were talking about it years ago. Seems like they said it would be unimaginably huge. Like a normal volcano eruption we see today is maybe a couple hundred feet wide. This could be miles or more wide. I'm probably off on these measurements, but the size they were claiming was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back