Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when the media was trying to tell us Matt Corral was the next big thing while at Ole Miss. Already bouncing around the league. Not a good sign for making it stick anywhere.

Reactions: knoxvol52
How many neyland home openers have been delayed because of thunderstorms? Feels like more than a few. Or I just have bad luck

Why are you hoping he chokes?

j/k man, this is awesome!! Hope it's a great experience. Can't wait to find out where he decides to go.
Ha, thank you! He's only a jr, just turned 16, and now wishing we would have started him later, but oh well.
He's had a ton of contact from d2/d3 schools, but this is our first D1 trip.

going to be a great day Tennessee beats APSU, then Texas stuns Alabama... Then Tomorrow NFL Sunday Bears-Packers and then my Dallas Cowboys go to New York and lays an a$$ whooping on the Giants.....
Jalin Hyatt cited as primary reason Robert Prince retires from coaching immediately after the game. “I’m not very good at stuff and things…and even worse at talking about football. I used to be better at faking it, but no more. I told that player he couldn’t run routes and he ran a clinic of routes on us whilst not blinking or losing eye contact with me the entire game.” 😔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back